Lincolnshire Ecumenical Theology Resource Group

We are Anglicans and Methodists, ministering in Lincolnshire, that meet together monthly to discuss a theological work in context of our joint ministry together. This blog is an extension of those conversations.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

A good start

Now that we can post our views, we can perhaps share our views as we read a book.

I am still wanting to develop our thinking on the contribution of liberal theology to church growth - what is it's challenge and direction for the person on the Clapham omnibus? Is is just the pursuit of the academic intellectuals? Is a liberal theological position only possible once you have engaged with faith through a more orthodox approach?

1 Comments:

At 4:31 pm, Blogger Josh said...

Can you elaborate a bit more (for my own ignorant sake) about your questions? For example, I don't understand the meaning of the Clapham reference. I think if I did, the relationship between your three queries might be more clear to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home